3/21/2006

In The Attic chat...Pass the word!

Please join your fellow "In The Attic" fans while we chat and watch the next episode of In the Attic Season II with Rachel Fuller and Mikey Cuthbert. Coming LIVE to you via webcast from Oceanic Studios "Attic" in London. A good time is always had by everyone.

Wednesday March 22nd - 12:00 Noon Mountain Standard Time. (7:00 pm GMT.)

Chat Room
Towser TV
Time Converter


While you are here please help support the artists of the Independent Artists Company (IAC) and listen to my KIAC Radio station. Kid Ric's Picks

Peace, love and light to one and all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Hello my friend,

Yes, I will be joining from 6.30, since I'll be co-hosting! Molly will drop in and out and she asked me to co-host which I'll do with pleasure.

Special guest star: Greek Mommy!!!

See you then,
xoxoxo
M

March 21, 2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Dear Kid Ric

Thanks for all the great pics!
Right now my e-mail is not working properly, so I can't get anything through.
I'll have to find out what's wrong.

Won't be able to make the chat today. Skiing in the morning with my daughter, then work all afternoon.

Have fun!

Love
Dale

March 22, 2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I never get to chat, always working :(

March 22, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Good morning Ric. It's been a long while since I've talked to you. It was great to be with you in th echat even if it was for a very short while. It was good to be amoung everyone again. It all wrapped up shortly after I got there though.

Hope you are doing well. I'm pretty healthy now and I'm starting to catch up on things again. Get's tiring sometimes.

Happy Thursday.

March 23, 2006 6:47 AM  
Blogger grace said...

hi there, i so wish that i had great internet connection so that i could fully engage in all of the ITA, the chat room , the webcast etc. i am there in spirit every week, i caught the 1st one of this season, i tried last, but was unsuccesful with dialup, still with dial up, unless i am in the city, aagh, still love to be there in spirit. hope all are enjoying!! am looking forward to being there live this year.........

March 31, 2006 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Lightning Productions. All Rights Reserved.