3/02/2006

Happy Thursday.

Happy Thursday everyone. No I'm not half nekkid. One day I may surprise you, or not. Hahaha. Crazy day here. Hope you all are having a good one.

Missed the chat last night! I was already runnin' late when I found I had a flat tire. Wouldn't you know the spare would have to be flat. What's up with that? Anyway...I am sure everyone had a grand time at BallerinaGurl's. I caught the loop. Pete was in excellent form. Simon rocked as usual. Mikey and Rachel did it again. Great show! Bravo!! Bravo!

Not much time these days for blogging. I will try to get around to all of you very soon. You all make my day. Thanks!

While you are here please help support the artists of the Independent Artists Company (IAC) and listen to my KIAC Radio station. Kid Ric's Picks

Peace, love and light to one and all.....

5 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

Happy Thursday to you too. I know it has been a couple of months. But thank you for your kind thoughts, in December, re my dog. ITA was great yesterday. Grace

March 02, 2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

sorry we missed you Kid! I'm not half nekkid either. (not as far as you know)

March 02, 2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Happy Thursday to you as well, Ric. I'm not half nekkid either, but I am happily in yoga clothes ready for a workout in a little bit.

Sorry you missed the chat- I did too.

Take care,
AM

March 02, 2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Kid Ric,

I missed all the fun as well. :(

A member of my software engineering group decided not to do his work, and I was left at the last minute to try and bang up something for him. I was really quite angry, but as his boss can't yell and tell him what a useless sack of pain in the ass he is... I was very polite instead. Grrrr...

*sigh* Letting it all go....

Oh well. Blonde From Fargo is up to #14 on the Modern Alternative charts, I'm so happy for them!

I'll have to make sure to catch the next episode. :)

***HUG***

Jack

March 03, 2006 12:58 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Hey Ric,
I couldn't make it to the chat either. Of all the days, my bos asked me to work late that day. Even if I didn't work late I still probably would have missed it but at least I would have had a chance of cxatching the very end. Oh well. I caught some of the loop and loved it! I love them all! I love you and all my blogging buddies too. It's been a great experience this whole blog thing.

I've been really busy lately. Haven't updated my blog in a long while. I have been getting things done though and seeing some progress so I am happy about that.

I have not gotten the plywood or any materials yet but I think I will do that and start that project maybe next week.

Happy thursday to you too!

March 03, 2006 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Lightning Productions. All Rights Reserved.