3/05/2006

LA or bust!

I'm workin' my way to LA. Smile...
It is a hard job but someone has to do it. If I can just get this darned hat full in time. Guess I should have picked a better location to set up shop. Wait a minute...Here comes a prospective client now. I have to look as pathetic as possible...Hahaha. Excuse me...My Grandfather is ill and I need to get to LA as soon as possible. Don't think anyone will believe that flim flam line. Hmmm??? Actually this is not me at work at all. It is Popeye the sailor in retirement.

Happy Sunday!

Peace, love and light to one and all...

Photo by Kdee Leinaar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Kid Ric,

I'm not gonna be able to make it to LA. :(

However, I've asked Molly to give you a hug and a kiss from me. Perhaps over the summer, or in the fall, whenever The 'Oo hop across the pond, we can all arrange to see a show. That'd be cool!

Check out Rief on JackRadio, he really does groove! (I was shocked.) Should be second song down.

...And a virtual hug-and-kiss for the travelling drummer I wish I could come see!

Jack

March 06, 2006 1:54 AM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

ROFL love the post!! love the pic too!

Would love if you made it to LA, but I will promise a visit when I come to DC!

March 08, 2006 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Lightning Productions. All Rights Reserved.