2/27/2006

#2 out of 241,000,000...

I have spent years maintaining a web site for Attaboy! Family Entertainment and today I found that someone searched YAHOO for two of my key words "Family Entertainment" and there it was #2 out of 241,000,000. I just had to share this with everyone.

It's called Search Engine optimization and there are many different theories on the subject. I simply treat the web as an artistic pallet rather than approach it as a science. I have read hundreds of articles on the subject and came to the conclusion that no one really knows what the hell search engine optimization is. So, like an artist, I pulled as much knowledge and stimulus as possible from what I have read and experienced and then just did it my way. Looks like it worked. Hahaha.

Peace, love and light to one and all.


...

5 Comments:

Blogger Tausha71979 said...

Wow Ric how fabulous!!! Congrats to you! I can't wait to chat on Wednesday, hope you can make it:)

xxTaushaxx

February 27, 2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

That's cool!!! I know you can type a few words and towns and it pulls up th Virtual Tourist site

February 27, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

That is pretty dang cool! WOW number 2!

February 27, 2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

That's very cool, Ric. That's a silver medal, you know.(Still have the Olympics on the brain).

Take care,
AM

February 27, 2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger b o o said...

congrats :)

February 28, 2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Lightning Productions. All Rights Reserved.