5/10/2006

Today is my Birthday!

Hello all! Well today I turn 54 years young. Been a long hard year. Looks like this year is getting off to a better start than last. Hope all are having a great Kid Ric's birthday. Have one of whatever your favorite is for me today? Smile.

As you may well know. Tomorrow marks 25 years since Bob Marley passed away. I wrote and recorded this tribute to him in 1981 and would appreciate it if you would take the time to listen to it in memory of Bob Marley.... "The Wailer"


Peace, love and light to one and all,
Ric

6 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Happy Birthday Ric!!!

I see your profile has changed with your age!

Hope you have a great day & I'll definitely have something favourite for me/you today.

Have a great day!

Peace, Love & Light Always!
Dale

May 10, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Happy Birthday, Ric!

I hope you have a fabulous day with all sorts of good things coming through and coming true!

Cheers,
AM

May 10, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Happy Birthday!

This year is going to be better. Great even. I love your optimism.

May 10, 2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger Tausha71979 said...

Hi Ric!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I had a great kid ric bday, I hope that you did too=) I'm off to listen to "The Wailer" ..can't wait!

xxTaushaxx

May 10, 2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger grace said...

Happy Birthday Kid Ric!!! I hope that your day is going fantastic & fabulous!! x Grace

May 11, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger blue said...

Happy Hapy Birthday Ric!!Sooooorry I'm late...I'm dancing for you.Ric, can you see me?lol.Hope you have a fantastic year!

Love and dance, Tomoko xx

May 16, 2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Lightning Productions. All Rights Reserved.