1/26/2006

In the studio.

Hello all. Spent last evening in the studio working on Ballerina Girl and Tender Heart. My good friend, Tommy Two Tone, who owns the studio, is playing lead guitar and helping produce my songs. I am excited at the prospect. I'll stop by your blogs when I get a chance. Really busy around here these days and nights. I'm back burning the old proverbial candle. Smile. Peace, love and light to one and all.

Be sure to listen to my IAC radio station for the best top new artists. Kid Ric's Picks.

7 Comments:

Blogger PTfan said...

Do you mean 8675309 Tommy Tutone?

I would sure love to read Day 6, Ric, if you get a chance to post it.

Good to hear from you.

As Pete sings, "Keep on working!"

January 26, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Good to see you're busy, Ric! It's the only way to stay out of trouble, you know.

Cheers,
AM

January 26, 2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger That dude Paul said...

JENNY I GOT YOUR NUMBER!!!! I WANNA MAKE YOU MINE!!!!

Yea, we wanna know...That TTT?

January 26, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger blue said...

Hi Ric!
Good to hear you are HAPPY to be busy!!!OH I'll e-mail you later.
xoxo Tomoko

January 27, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger JLee said...

oh my god! I love Tommy! I saw him on "Hit me Baby One more Time" too. Looking forward to hearing it!

January 27, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Hi Kid Ric

Good to hear you've been busy & productive!
Also, good to hear from you.

Peace, Love & Light at both ends!

Dale

January 27, 2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Just wanted to let you know I supported your station and it is playing over on my other computer! You have some killer songs. Now to talk Sandy into Podcasting them all for the download...OH FOOD FOR THOUGHT HONEY!

I am so so excited to hear your songs...er MY Song that is lol.

XXXXXX-Molls

January 28, 2006 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Lightning Productions. All Rights Reserved.